THE TCC PLAYGROUND IS CLOSED AT THE MOMENT DUE TO NECESSARY REPAIRS.
IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH GUIDELINES BY THE LA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, BALLFIELD AND GROUNDS RESERVATIONS WITH A 24-HOUR NOTIFICATION MINIMUM ARE AVAILABLE FOR
SINGLE FAMILIES ONLY!
SEE DETAILS BELOW
Playground, Ballfield & Grounds Reservations for TCC Members
- Playground use for single families. DUE TO NECESSARY REPAIRS, THE PLAYGROUND WILL NOT BE ABLE FOR RESERVATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please consider a DONATION for the playground restoration.
- Ballfield use for single families.
- TCC grounds use for walks/hikes for single families.
4 THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE COMING TO THE TCC:
- Every participant has to be a TCC member. If you are not a member, SIGN UP HERE and help us serve the community!
- Complete and sign the LIABILITY RELEASE FORM for each participant ahead of time. (If you have already signed the form within the current calendar year you do not have to fill it out again.)
- Make an ONLINE RESERVATION to secure your spot. Click on one of the three options below. The cost of per reservation is $10.
- Symptom check to make sure you are feeling well and do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
GENERAL RULES APPLY:
- Stay home if you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Time is limited to 45 minutes per reservation.
- Stay within the time frame reserved and arrive and leave on time.
- No back to back bookings permitted at this time to allow others to access the property
- Picnic area remains closed, sorry.
- Please bring your own water. Water fountains are out of service at this time.
- No eating permitted to ensure minimizing germ spread.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required if encountering any people.
- Bathroom access is limited to portable toilets. Hand washing stations are provided. Use at your own risk.
- Trash bins are not provided on the ballfield. Please take any trash with you when you leave or place trash in large bin in the upper parking lot.
- Field and Playground rentals will be rescheduled if it rains the day before or on the day of the rental.
ADDITIONAL PLAYGROUND SPECIFIC RULES:
- Adults or Caregivers are required to monitor their children.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after your visit to the playground.
- Parents/caregivers should be prepared to provide hand sanitizer to their children before and after the use of playground equipment.
ADDITIONAL BALLFIELD SPECIFIC RULES:
- Please bring your own equipment such as balls, cones, bases etc.
- Please do not stake large nets into the field. A temporary badminton / volleyball net with small stakes is ok.
ADDITIONAL GROUNDS USE SPECIFIC RULES:
- Grounds use is for passive recreation that includes walking, hiking or running.
- Limit visits to members of your household.
- Everyone is required to wear face coverings and keep a social distance of 6 feet if encountering other people nearby.
TCC gates have been closed to field activities since March. For the health and safety of all of our members, please comply with these guidelines and please contact the TCC if you have any questions regarding your rental/reservation. We look forward to reopening and seeing the grounds enjoyed again with these safety measures in place. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in termination of the reservation without refund.