Playground, Ballfield & Grounds Reservations for TCC Members
- Playground use for single families and small family pods/cohorts who are following quarantine protocols together and seeing one another in an exclusive group;
- Ballfield use for single families and small family pods/cohorts as defined above;
- TCC grounds use for socially distanced walks/hikes.
There is a limit of 8 children per reservation.
4 THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE COMING TO THE TCC:
- Every participant has to be a TCC member. If you are not a member, SIGN UP HERE and help us serve the community!
- Complete and sign the LIABILITY RELEASE FORM for each participant ahead of time.
- Make an ONLINE RESERVATION to secure your spot.
- Symptom check to make sure you are feeling well and do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
GENERAL RULES APPLY:
- Stay home if you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Time is limited to 45 minutes per reservation/group.
- Stay within the time frame reserved and arrive and leave on time.
- No back to back bookings permitted at this time to allow others to access the property
- Picnic area remains closed, sorry.
- Please bring your own water. Water fountains are out of service at this time.
- No eating permitted to ensure masks are worn at all times, even within cohorts on the playground to ensure minimizing germ spread.
- Face coverings are required by everybody 2 years of age or older at all times when on TCC property. Should there be cardio activities, children are allowed to not wear masks but 8 feet of social distancing is required.
- At all times, anyone using a public park, beach or trail must wear a face covering and practice mandatory social distancing of 6 feet.
- Bathroom access is limited to portable toilets. Hand washing stations are provided. Use at your own risk.
- Adult pods/cohorts are NOT permitted at this time.
- Trash bins are not provided on the ballfield. Please take any trash with you when you leave or place trash in large bin in the upper parking lot.
ADDITIONAL PLAYGROUND SPECIFIC RULES:
- Adults or Caregivers are required to monitor their children.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after your visit to the playground.
- Parents, caregivers, and adult supervisors should be prepared to provide hand sanitizer to their children before and after the use of playground equipment.
- Elderly individuals and those persons with underlying medical conditions are reminded to avoid the playground when others are present.
- Playground use is permitted for pod use. Pods consist of NO MORE than 8 children or 3 families. If reserving as a pod/cohort, only 1 parent per family is permitted.
ADDITIONAL BALLFIELD SPECIFIC RULES:
- No organized youth sports practices at this time.
- Please bring your own equipment such as balls, cones, bases etc.
- Please do not stake large nets into the field. A temporary badminton / volleyball net with small stakes is ok.
- Ballfield use is permitted for pod use. Pods consist of NO MORE than 8 children or 3 families. If reserving as a pod/cohort, only 1 parent per family is permitted.
- If reserving as a pod/cohort, parents must remain present but not physically on the field with the kids. If reserving as a family only, parents are permitted on the field.
ADDITIONAL GROUNDS USE SPECIFIC RULES:
- Grounds use is for passive recreation that includes walking, hiking or running.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is always required. No group gathering allowed on trails or in the parking lot.
- Limit visits to members of your household/cohort only.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering at the trailhead/parking lots and on any trails where there are other groups of people nearby.
TCC gates have been closed to field activities since March. For the health and safety of all of our members, please comply with these guidelines and please contact the TCC if you have any questions regarding your rental/reservation. We look forward to reopening and seeing the grounds enjoyed again with these safety measures in place. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in termination of the reservation without refund.