Minutes from the 3.28.19 Board Meeting

I . CALL TO ORDER 7:07

II. READING AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM February 28, 2019 BOARD MEETING

III.  GUESTS

Historical Society

– Will provide their own parking people-Dayna to leave parking out of contract

Alisa Land Hill-Garden

– Will help support a point person-when we find one

– Would like to help get old garden going again-will start planning on a planting date

OFFICER REPORTS (Please keep brief)

President (Kelly Rockwell)

VP Facilities (Rick Provisor)

– Will be ordering brick for many areas of the property

– RD coming this week to do plumbing on water tanks and fountain-hope to be done next week (4/1/19)

– Need to figure out if we will need to rent a lift to put up flags for Topanga Days

VP Fundraising (Nonie Shore)

VP Membership (Lisa Brown)

Treasure (Franka Diehnelt)

– All Accounts in Good Standing

– Checking $61,746.65

– Savings $56,144.86

– CHIC $43,430.54

Corresponding Secretary (Terri Moriarty)

Recording Secretary (Andy Monn)

 

Open meeting Agenda Items

Children’s Garden

– Need to find a garden lead

July Skate Day-Dayna to talk to Tom about plans

Facebook—Topanga CC (dayna)

– David to Change logo image on Topanga CC facebook page

New website calendar options-TBD

Easter

– No flyer needed, will only send membership email notice

Moving senior class to new space in April

– Need to finalize permit before any classes are in there

Lights on the field

– Solar lights will not work for field-need to reassess after Topanga Days

Baby Yoga

– Can’t start until after permit approved

Bingo

– 4/28 Sunday for next Bingo

FTF—Sponsorship-

– Will not be having sponsors, TCC to continue funding for FTF, TCC membership table should sell Merch

Topanga Days

– Beer-Barley Forge will be craft brew provider

– Coors to provide-Other beers and Cider

– T-shirts-Kelly and Nonie to finalize

–  Still looking for Grand Marshall

–  Submission letter for local artists to go out soon

Parties-Need to get specific about what expectations are for cleaning and penalty for damage-(cleaning charge based on time it takes to clean)

CLOSED ITEMS (8 pm)

Nutcracker

– Discussed adding extra cleaning instructions into contract-Dayna to share with Nutcracker

MOU-Need to discuss further with board

– Terri to send email explaining specific details of Classroom

ADJOURN-9:08pm Andy, Terri second, all in favor

Scroll to Top