TCC Swap Meet - march 12th, 2022
The BELOVED TCC SWAP MEET is back! We’re switching up the program a little bit, in order to better follow local safety guidelines.
We’ll have food trucks, DJs spinning vintage soul records and loads of cool stuff to sell, buy and swap.
So while there will be no chili or pie contest this year, we can’t wait to see this community favorite event bring us all together again!
This is a member-only event. All booth reservations are for full members only. Early bird booth prices are $40/each through the month of February. For more details and to snag your booth space before it sells out register below!
For new memberships or renewals visit the MEMBERSHIP PORTAL.
Attendees who are not full members can also purchase an individual membership for $5 or a couple/family membership for $10 at the door. These memberships are valid for the swap meet event only.
ALL INDIVIDUALS 5+ WILL BE ASKED TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION AND/OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST(S). If providing a negative test result, attendees must either show:
- a PCR test taken within 2 days of the event; or
- an antigen test taken within 1 day of the event.
Swap Meet Gallery
vendor booth registration
- Load-in will start by 7am on Saturday, 3/12 ONLY. Please do not arrive on Friday, you will not be able to unload. We are sorry about the inconvenience.
- Cars will be directed to unload on the ball field in the order they arrive so that we can fit everyone in before the event starts.
- Booths will be assigned starting from the MAIN STAGE AREA and working back toward the main TCC driveway (the field entrance gate).
- If you would like to have a space away from the stage, come on the later side, closer to 8am. If you would like to have a space next to a friend, we can only guarantee you can be next to each other if you arrive together
- If you need help to unload your goods or you think it will take longer than 10-15 minutes, we recommend you bring a friend to help you.
- Please be patient if you are stuck in line up in the driveway. Our volunteers can only get the line to move as fast as the vendors ahead of you.
- Please arrive before 8:30am to unload!
- All vehicles must be unloaded & moved by 8:45 AM Saturday morning and be patient, there will be a lot of people coming in and we have limited space to work with.
- Vendors will have a 10×10 space, give or take a few feet. If you need more than 12×12,PLEASE PURCHASE TWO SPACES. This is for a good cause. We’re all neighborly but your neighbors won’t be happy if you take up too much room.
- You must provide all tables and chairs, clothing racks, etc. and pop up shade structure if needed/desired. Sorry, TCC cannot supply tables.
- Answers to other frequently asked questions:
- Single day memberships are for sale $5 per individual and $10 per couple or family. Thanks for helping us boost our memberships!
- Vendor booths do not have electricity
- We do not guarantee wireless connectivity. If you plan to accept credit card payments, please bring your own hotspot.
- TCC will not be providing change, please bring your own bank with plenty of small bills to make change.
- The event is officially over at 3:30pm; music wraps at 3.
- Please plan to pack up all materials before you move your vehicle in to re-load and leave between 3:30 and 4:30pm.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your space and not leaving excess garbage! Failure to do so will result in an additional clean-up fee, so please help us keep this a low-cost event.
- We kindly ask you to take any unwanted items with you at the end of the day.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software